Connecting PagerDuty with your Cased account gives you extended options to automatically approve CLI requests. When configured and the requesting user is on-call for the specified PagerDuty Escalation Policy, their request will automatically be approved.
A PagerDuty & Cased account are required. Only administrators on Cased can connect with PagerDuty.
To make use of connecting PagerDuty with Cased, you must have at least one Escalation Policy configured in your PagerDuty account.
- Once on the Dashboard within Cased, select Shell in the navigation.
- Select the Shell program you have an existing approval workflow setup for.
- Next to the Shell program's name, click Settings.
- Upon requiring peer approval, you can enable Approve session automatically while on-call.
- Once enabled, click Connect with PagerDuty and complete the connection process. Cased only requires read-only access to your PagerDuty account. You will be redirected back to Cased upon successfully connecting with PagerDuty.
- Select an existing Escalation Policy from your PagerDuty account.
To uninstall PagerDuty from your Cased account, visit the Integration Settings page for your account and click Uninstall next to PagerDuty.
To uninstall the Cased integration, visit your PagerDuty account's My Profile page. Once on the My Profile page, visit the User Settings tab. All applications installed to your PagerDuty account are listed under the Applications section. To uninstall Cased, click the Revoke button next the Cased application.
Updated about a month ago