Cased makes it easy to build and use audit trails that exceed industry standards:
- Compliant: Cased supports common regulatory frameworks such as SOC 2, HIPAA, SOX, and ISO-27001.
- Immutable: Cased audit trails are tamper proof and we guarantee they reflect what actually happened.
- Scale and resiliency: Our infrastructure is built to scale with you. Cased can handle billions of events per month, while ensuring you never miss an event.
- Secure: Protect sensitive data by masking and tokenizing personally identifiable information. All data in encrypted in transit and at rest.
- Send your first events to Cased in just a few minutes after signing up
- Integrate an audit trail into your product for your customers in less than a sprint
- Understand who, what, when, where, and why sensitive data is accessed across your company
You will need the
PUBLISH_API_KEY for the audit trail you created in step 1. You can then configure one of the Cased clients or integrations to publish events from your application. Alternatively you can publish events directly using the REST API.
You will need to create a Cased Policy, which governs what information can be retrieved from an audit trail. For example, you may want to create a policy that does not expose Personally Identifable Information (PII). Each policy comes with a
POLICY_API_KEY, which can be used with one of the Cased clients or integrations to retrieve audit trail data. Alternatively you can use the REST API to retrieve audit trail data.
Updated 17 days ago